At Ascentify Learning Media Inc. we respect and are committed to protecting your privacy and we support a general policy of openness about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information. We regularly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers and comply with applicable Data Privacy legislation.
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
What Information is collected and how is it used?
There are three ways in which information about you can be gathered when you use the Ascentify Web site:
- When you visit the Ascentify Web site, our Web server identifies the IP address of your computer and resolves it into a domain name (a domain name is a computer address by which one computer communicates with the other);
- By using programming scripts, we collect information about the type of browser, operating system and system configuration that you use; and
- In order to obtain access to portions of our Web site and to download specific materials, we may ask you to complete a registration form that identifies personal information about you or solicits comments.
Ascentify refers to all of this information as "personal information". We use personal information to:
- Obtain information regarding Web site usage so that we can tailor our Web site to meet your needs and improve the value of the materials we provide online; and
- Route your requests through our internal staff and supply you with the assistance that you require.
- All personal information received by Ascentify will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not provided permission. Any and all personal information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed without your consent; provided, however, we may disclose such information to provide service to our customers, to protect the legitimate interests of Ascentify and our customers, and as required by law, court order or as requested by a government or law enforcement authority.
Updating Your Personal Information
If you would like to update or correct your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Third Party Sites
Copyright © 2015 Ascentify Learning Media Inc.
The contents on this site, including without limitation all articles, text, images, logos, design and documentation are Copyright © by Ascentify Learning media Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction, distribution or publication of these pages (including text and graphics) in any form without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
The content contained within this site is intended for the sole purpose of providing useful information to the site visitor. Although our primary goal is to provide up-to-date information, we do not promise or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of content. We reserve the right to make changes to the site without prior notification.
Ascentify, products referenced herein are trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks of Ascentify Learning Media Inc.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.